Anyone that’s ever organised or attended a live event (most of us, right?) knows that there are 3 crucial steps required to generate leads…
- The planning.
- The budgeting.
- The invitations.
- The early starts.
- The introductions.
- The meetings.
- The conversations.
- The countless cups of coffee and breath mints.
- The awesome demos.
- The business cards collected, with illegible scribbles.
- The lanyards scanned, of any passer-by.
- The unanswered calls.
- The forgotten emails.
- The 3 day delay before your marketing department is able to acquire and cleanse the lead list
- The days it takes to get the data into the CRM.
- The deterioration of prospect engagement and enthusiasm.
Looks of interest? Drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01908 088 914